Sunday, May 15, 2011

5th Anniversary Berean Car Show 2011






I have been heading up the Berean Church Car Show for the last 5 years. This year it went really well. We had probably the worse weather, and the highest turnout. We had more than 125 cars registered. We had 3 live bands, 66 trophies, and probably 50 door prizes. I would guess that more than 1000 people came to see the cars. It was my job to announce the trophies and introduce the bands. After the LONG day of work, Sandie, Tobin, Matt, Josh and Nicki & I gathered fro a little 'debriefing' with pizza. My little 'China Choppa' won first place for 'custom' motorcycles.

3 comments:

nicki said...

It was really cold but feel good to serve:)

kimberlydawn said...

very good! great turn out!
its really growing! fantastic!
looks cold ...
congradulations on first prize!!

johny said...

its really growing! fantastic!
looks cold .

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting